Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

Ella, you are officially 4 months old. We're going to the doctor tomorrow for your 4-month check-up. There's a pic above of you wearing your Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sweatshirt that Mammy got for you. Rudolph's nose really lights up!!









Today is your daddy's birthday!! Mommy made him red beans and rice (his favorite), and I even baked him a cake. It was a marble cake with vanilla and fudge icing. Yum!! As usual, my cakes always have one flaw. The icing slid down the side - oops!....but it was still delicious.



Daddy had a great birthday. We gave him tickets to Big Head Todd in Houston in March. He is so excited, and he loved his first card from you. It was a wonderful night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful little Ella... You are so social and I just love the photos of you and your daddy!!! Your mommy's cake looks wonderful and I'm sure you and daddy enjoyed it... I know I would have!! Your little Rudolph jacket looked so large in the store, but it looks like it fits you just right! You are growing in leaps and bounds, but promise me you won't grow TOO FAST.... I need to have that little baby around for a while...your cousin Christina Jo just upped and grew up right before my eyes... Promise me you won't do that to Mammy, little Ella. I miss you so much and cannot WAIT to see you again... Love and kisses... Mammy

Anonymous said...

At least this cake did not taste like kerosene(sp?)!!!!!!!