Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've been an awful Mommy

Ella Pearl,
I know it's been a whole month since Mommy has posted anything on your blog. Yesterday was your 10-month mark, and I have been horrible. Between school ending and our trip to Minnesota, I have TOTALLY been slacking. Not to mention Mommy's laptop is on the fritz! Regardless, thats mo reason to slack on my beautiful little girl, so I promise to do better!
Your Aunt Mary has a new baby blog for her baby (check it out at http://babyutz.blogspot.com/), and she has totally inspired me to get my booty moving!

So, at 10 months you've had sooo many milestones! I'll put pics and videos of all of them, but I'll just say that you've been taking your first steps, singing, dancing, and saying Ma Ma Ma and Da Da Da. It's been quite a monumental month!

I love you sooo much, and you are growing up too fast!! I can't believe you're going to be a year in just two short months. I love you, my sweet pea.

Mommy

1 comments:

~Michelle said...

Gelle, Looking forward to more blogs. Are you going to blog for Bebe Farrell part deaux? Love you and miss you!
Chelle